In contrast to 1:1 coaching, team coaching focuses on unlocking the potential of teams. Sometimes traditional approaches such as team building workshops or facilitation workshops, whilst valuable, can fall short by focussing on internal relationships within the team rather than on the wider context and external environment.
I can help with facilitating team building workshops including content on.
- Team and Personal Development
- Team direction and linkages with wider strategy
- Developing Team coaching and mentoring skills
- Awareness of self and others
- Development of group learning
More commonly people request a bespoke workshop to address specific needs, and I can be flexible to create unique resources and sessions to meet your needs.